2018 All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards Nominations Announced The nominations have today been announced for the 2018 ParliamentaryJazz Awards, Britain’s premier awards for the jazz loving public and fans of the music from both Houses of Parliament. The nominees include…
More dates TBC
Social Media & Links
- Nominations to Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2021 are now open
- Connects Music – Covid-19 Impact Study on UK Musicians’ and Music Creators’ Livelihoods
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Night-Time Economy – Report On Impact Of Covid-19 On UK Nightlife
- Chris Hodgkins International Quartet Tour May 2019 Audience Statistics
- Jacob Rees-Mogg wants to scrap the Brexit Select Committee – help make sure he does not.
- Submission to the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee inquiry into the “The future of UK music festivals” on behalf of the All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group
- Submission to the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee inquiry into the “Economics of music streaming” on behalf of the All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group.
- Jazz musicians and volunteer promoters – falling between the cracks
- A response to Let’s Create? – Arts Council England’s Strategy 2020-2030
- Ministers have come to the rescue. Artists must seize this chance – up to a point Lord Copper
- Congratulations to Oliver Dowden on the £1.5 billion rescue package for the arts and culture
- Stress Testing
- Recipients Announced For 2020 Parliamentary Jazz Awards
- Dowden does not want to let anyone down – cue laughter
- “The world looks to British theatre. So let’s get it back on track…”
- The All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group urge Arts Council England to reinstate National Lottery Projects Grants
- All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2020 – Nominations Announced
- After the war the arts came back stronger?
- Reinstatement of Arts Council national lottery grants to help jazz musicians and volunteer jazz promoters.
- Your Chance To Perform – A Chance To Help Jazz Musicians And Promoters
- The Guardian leader on culture was looking at music through rose tinted spectacles Monday 23rd March 2020
- Does Jazz Get The Money Due To It – Jazzwise March 2020
- The Observer Autumn Culture Preview needs to broaden its outlook
- 2019 All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards Nominations Announced
- Rebirth of the cool – Streaming helps jazz reach new audiences – up to a point Lord Copper
- Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2019
- Debbie Dickinson 17 May 1957 – 1 March 2019
- Ubuntu Music – End of year report – Top marks and a gold star.
- 2018 All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards Nominations Announced
- Arts Council England funding of National Portfolio Organisations (NPO) for jazz 2014/2022
- How music streaming saved the music industry?
- Rhythm and Reaction – The Age of Jazz in Britain – Two Temple Place – 27th January to 22nd April 2018
- Response to the Industrial Strategy – Creative Industries Sector Deal
- Arts Council England – The Next Ten Years – The Conversation, Discussing a future strategy for arts, museums, libraries 2020 to 2030
- “Opera is many things to me. Elitist is not one of them” – please debate
- Jazz FM Awards 2018 – Nominees Announced
- Arts Council England funding of National Portfolio Organisations (NPO) for jazz 2014/2018
- Jazz Education Awards announced
- MusicTank announces that it is to receive the assets of JazzUK as part of that charity’s formal closure.
- JazzUK hands over the baton to MusicTank
- “Opera is often derided as elitist”
- Arts Council England’s funding decisions are based on the bounded rationality of the past
- The Arts Council funds the arts in England for four years without coherent art form policies
- Jazz Heritage Wales Annual Review 2016
- All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group
- Will Michael Jazz Education Awards 2016
- Response to the Culture White Paper
- John Evans 1934 – 2015
- An Unholy Row – Jazz in Britain and its Audience 1945 – 1960. Dave Gelly. Published by Equinox
- Charlie Chaplin’s City Lights