Salute To Humphrey Lyttelton – Presentation
More dates TBC
Social Media & Links
- The ‘Salute To Humphrey Lyttelton’ Tour November/December 2021
- Review of Jazz in England – Extension of deadline to midnight on Wednesday 1st September 2021 for completion of questionnaires
- The recipients of the 2021 Parliamentary Jazz Awards were announced on Monday 26th July at 19:00
- Nominations announced for the All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2021
- Oliver Dowden – lay down smoke and show a clean pair of heels
- The All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group Announces A Review Of Jazz In England
- Yorkshire Bitter
- Nominations to Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2021 are now open
- Connects Music – Covid-19 Impact Study on UK Musicians’ and Music Creators’ Livelihoods
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Night-Time Economy – Report On Impact Of Covid-19 On UK Nightlife
- Chris Hodgkins International Quartet Tour May 2019 Audience Statistics
- Jacob Rees-Mogg wants to scrap the Brexit Select Committee – help make sure he does not.
- Submission to the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee inquiry into the “The future of UK music festivals” on behalf of the All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group
- Submission to the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee inquiry into the “Economics of music streaming” on behalf of the All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group.
- Jazz musicians and volunteer promoters – falling between the cracks
- A response to Let’s Create? – Arts Council England’s Strategy 2020-2030
- Ministers have come to the rescue. Artists must seize this chance – up to a point Lord Copper
- Congratulations to Oliver Dowden on the £1.5 billion rescue package for the arts and culture
- Stress Testing
- Recipients Announced For 2020 Parliamentary Jazz Awards
- Dowden does not want to let anyone down – cue laughter
- “The world looks to British theatre. So let’s get it back on track…”
- The All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Group urge Arts Council England to reinstate National Lottery Projects Grants
- All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2020 – Nominations Announced
- After the war the arts came back stronger?
- Reinstatement of Arts Council national lottery grants to help jazz musicians and volunteer jazz promoters.
- Your Chance To Perform – A Chance To Help Jazz Musicians And Promoters
- The Guardian leader on culture was looking at music through rose tinted spectacles Monday 23rd March 2020
- Does Jazz Get The Money Due To It – Jazzwise March 2020
- The Observer Autumn Culture Preview needs to broaden its outlook
- 2019 All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards Nominations Announced
- Rebirth of the cool – Streaming helps jazz reach new audiences – up to a point Lord Copper
- Parliamentary Jazz Awards 2019
- Debbie Dickinson 17 May 1957 – 1 March 2019
- Ubuntu Music – End of year report – Top marks and a gold star.
- 2018 All Party Parliamentary Jazz Awards Nominations Announced
- Arts Council England funding of National Portfolio Organisations (NPO) for jazz 2014/2022
- How music streaming saved the music industry?
- Rhythm and Reaction – The Age of Jazz in Britain – Two Temple Place – 27th January to 22nd April 2018
- Response to the Industrial Strategy – Creative Industries Sector Deal
- Arts Council England – The Next Ten Years – The Conversation, Discussing a future strategy for arts, museums, libraries 2020 to 2030
- “Opera is many things to me. Elitist is not one of them” – please debate
- Jazz FM Awards 2018 – Nominees Announced
- Arts Council England funding of National Portfolio Organisations (NPO) for jazz 2014/2018
- Jazz Education Awards announced
- MusicTank announces that it is to receive the assets of JazzUK as part of that charity’s formal closure.
- JazzUK hands over the baton to MusicTank
- “Opera is often derided as elitist”
- Arts Council England’s funding decisions are based on the bounded rationality of the past
- The Arts Council funds the arts in England for four years without coherent art form policies